Upgrades and Modernisations
When is it time to consider a modernisation or repair?
• The performance of your lift is becoming unreliable.
• Passengers and building users complain about lift waiting time.
• Queues forming in lobby areas due to additional demand.
• Your maintenance reports continually highlight areas that require attention.
• Parts are no longer available.
• Building is being refurbished.
• The visual appearance is not inline with building aesthetics.
• The building’s use has changed since the lift was first installed.
Modernization and Upgrade Options
EL- New Look
To revamp the building by renovating the lift car and adapting it to current standards (lighting, ventilation, car top resistance…)
EL – Enter
To enhance entrance to the lift, making it more comfortable, more attractive and more accessible for disabled persons.
EL – Space
To optimise space either by increasing car space or by eliminating the machine room, we can customise to suit your requirements.
To increase lift speed resulting in more efficiency and reduced wait times, we are happy to discuss the various options upon request.
EL – Safety
To update lift to current safety levels in compliance with current regulations (Ref. standard EN 81-80)
EL – Emergency
To maintain communication between person trapped in the lift car and rescue team. Includes elements described in standard EN 81-28
To enable disabled persons to use lift in compliance with standard EN 81-70.